Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday - Easy day

Today our first session was dedicated to Future, more specifically modality. We filled in some predictions with will and then did some back to front chaining for drilling. We also dealt with future perfect. Then we played Future Tense dominos. I sometimes regret not taking enough notes, because at that moment I think I write a lot and then some time passes and I can hardly recollect what those notes were about..pretty sad..my memory is letting me down.

The second session was basically watching a Listening Lesson DVD, which was more than boring, it was absolutely impossible to watch and by the end almost all of us would rather lie only floor and sleep without any pillows and blankets than continue the day.

I have to prepare my lesson for Monday, as well as second assignment which is Learner-based. Of course, I will do all of this on Sunday, what is more, it will be Sunday evening or night..or maybe even midnight..




No comments:

Post a Comment