Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 2-Tuesday-I don't want any of this anymore

The second week started and the very beginning was not that bad, but today I seem to have lost all the courage and motivation I had had. I keep thinking about how my life will be boring as always after this course finishes, most probably with the same problems, obstacles and difficulties and how nothing will change with this certificate, whether I get it or not, which grade I get and so on. I really don't want to fall too deep in these thoughts but at this point, I would go to sleep even without making a lesson plan and fail it all through..

Of course, this is not what I will do actually (however much I want to)..Anyway, today we had the first session with Manana, who talked about supplementary materials. Manana brought some books, put them on the floor, we picked one and decided what good points the book had. Then we had to mingle and sell the book to at least 3 other people, while they had to sell maximum 3 books to us. The activity was quite fun.

Afterwards, we focused on learners as our 2nd assignment is already learner-based. In fact, as I hear the word assignment, I get nauseous, as today I discovered that I have to resubmit the first one again because of my stupid absent-mindedness..although it is fully my fault and I am really angry at myself, I find it very hard to find in myself enough power to deal with all of this, for the first time or again. I am truly fed up..I need my sleep most of all, as at most times I am acting like a robot.

During the second session, Nick talked about different learning styles, we were given a questionnaire to define ours and it appeared that I am a mixture of all the three - Visual, Auditory as well as kinaesthetic. I most probably agree with this, because I would not be able to take one as a preferred style for me. Then we had to talk more about how to develop each skill.

I had to leave the peers' lessons for about one hour as I picked up my passport from the Embassy of Latvia, which issues visas for Hungary. When I came back, it was feedback time already and I found out about the assignment and I became extra-disappointed and I just want to have a bit more courage to deal with all of those for 2,5 more weeks..

I can't even do this..What a misery..

No comments:

Post a Comment